Wednesday, July 16, 2008

How will you earn?

Here are some answers on how will you earn?

> This link takes you to a document that helps you change the Default Search Engine to Google Safe Search (this step must be done).
Whenever you search from this Search Engine, your I.P address is recorded and a cookie is released. This helps my website when i track the links and backlinks i get your I.P address also.
NOTE: you need to search from THIS PAGE only and you need to make this your homepage.

> When you make this link your default search engine and this link becomes your homepage, search the maximum to increase your chances.

> Only valid clicks generate income. So do not click unnecessarily.

> After a small period (of maybe 4 days) when the cookie expires from your computer, my website's dashboard puts your I.P in "incom-gx-gen" list and you are classified as an earner.

> When this is done download this file to your computer (link not yet mentioned here)
This file is virus-free and is very small in size. When you run this file it will generate a code that you need to mail me (so that i can classify you as a valid user). After the code is mailed to me i will tell you what is needed to be done then.

> When you are eligible to earn, get your TAX ID ready with you so that Google can pay you.

No comments: